New Hope Manor in Barryville, NY is looking to add a per-diem driver to our team!
As a per-diem/part-time driver, there is no set shift; the average driving time is just 8-12 hours per week. Hours will vary weekly, some with short notice. You will be paid at a minimum of 2-hours per call, even if the drive is less than that amount.
Responsibilities include transporting our clients to and from various appointments, such as:
- Medical Appointments
- Court Appointments
- Church (drop off, pick up, Sundays)
- Discharge Destinations (anywhere in New York State)
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- Must be comfortable driving long distances; many appointments are local but some can be as far as a couple of hours away
- Must be able to adhere to only professional conversation and healthy boundaries while transporting clients
- Must use a company vehicle for trips
- Must pass a drug test, including Marijuana, to be eligible for employment
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM